Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lots of goings ons..............

One morning, I was waiting on Alex to brush his teeth.

It has been really cold here in South Carolina! - almost as cold as The North Pole!
I found some warmth in Mama's coat. The family was not very happy when they found Alex's tree
decorated with his underwear!





I fixed Alex a Pop Tart one morning. I hope he didn't mind that I took a bite!



Santa sent Alex these cool 3D glasses to look at the Christmas lights.


I have been entertaining the snowmen and snowwoman by reading stories.


Alex has been pretty good. He has only gotten in trouble at school once in the last three weeks. He has been mouthy to his parents and that is what gets him in the most trouble. Well...that and not doing what his parents tell him to do or doing something that they tell him not to do.
I only have a little over a week left on this assignment. When Santa comes to deliver Alex's Christmas presents, I will catch a ride back to The North Pole.
Merry Christmas to all!
Sasha




No comments:

Post a Comment