Saturday, November 27, 2010

My First Solo Assignment!

Merry Christmas all!

I am Sasha the Elf and I have my very first solo assignment. Santa asked me to watch over Alex this year. I am really excited because I have never been to America and this is Alex's first Christmas in America as well. We have so many things in common! We both have blonde hair, we were both adopted, both came from a cold place and are both mischievous. Also, Sasha is the Russian nickname for Alexander. Too cool, huh?

I arrive at Alex's house today with a special surprise and a letter from Santa that explains that I will report to him each night and tell him if Alex should be on the Good Boy or Bad Boy list. Santa also explains the real reason for the season which is celebrating the birthday of Jesus.

I'd better go - it is a long trip, even with Elf magic!

Love to all,
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment